Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Ryan Newman
Salary: £34 - £36
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Deputy Team Manager required to work within an Adoption team.
The succesful candidate would be working within the South London area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role. Essential points:
- Significant experience of working with children and families
- Knowledge of statutory legislation for CSC
- Case holding experience to enable management of SW, although this role is not case holding.
- Management qualification would be preferred, ILM/DMS
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.