Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £38 - £38
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Deputy Team Manager to work with an Hospital Team in Gloucestershire. This role is initially for a period of around 3 months and is paying £38.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
The role is based at Gloucester Royal Hospital, but part of the wider Adult Social Care Acute team. This role will involve working within an established management team, who support all ASC team members across the general hospitals (in Cheltenham and Gloucester).
- Assist the ISC Manager to provide day to day management of the team, providing appropriate support, supervision and performance management to ensure the delivery of high quality services, the safety and well-being of the staff, support with recruitment process and effective use of resources, systems and processes.
- To quality assure the work of the team by a range of means by supporting the audit programme, observations, and reflective supervision.
- To undertake formal supervision of Advanced Practitioners.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as a manager within adult social care.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.