Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £20 - £22
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Deputy Team Manager – Families First Team | £20 – £22 P/H | N London
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
- To assess the needs of families and provide short term interventions. To allocate longer term cases and provide effective case-management, and review and evaluate the work. To hold longer term cases if required e.g. to provide cover for Family Support Workers on leave or because higher level skills are needed.
- To support, supervise and appraise Family Support Workers so that they can a) assess families needs and develop and review support plans in conjunction with the family and other agencies b) provide appropriate whole family casework and information, advice and practical support to individual family members c) effectively provide any designated specialist roles to the team.
- To manage risk and safeguarding effectively; closely monitoring all higher risk cases and routinely updating the Team Manager and other staff and other agencies as needed. To keep accurate detailed records, write case reports and attend related meetings.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.