Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £75000 - £100000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Director Adults Social Care
About the role:
- We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated professional to join an Adult Social Care senior management team within Surrey County Council’s Adult Social Care Directorate.
- You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of high quality Adult Social Care support. As an integral member of the countywide management team you will have the opportunity to promote consistent and innovative best practice across the whole county as well as within your specific geographical area.
- You will also have responsibility for a delegated budget and for improving and maintaining high performance standards of the teams you are responsible for.
- In this post you will be the key interface between Adult Social Care, District and Boroughs along with a Surrey CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group) focusing on strategic and micro commissioning and operational delivery at a population and individual level.
- Working closely with East Surrey CCG colleagues, you will work to address social care commissioning (strategic and micro), joint commissioning, integration of health and social care services for the local population served by the CCG. You will be the social care expert with the CCG and have delegated authority to enable speedy decision-making.
Requirements of an Adults Senior Social Worker:
- You will be able to demonstrate a high level understanding and commitment to the personalisation agenda and have both direct experience of delivering adult social care services and a comprehensive and applied knowledge of adult social care legislation.
- It is essential that you have an understanding and commitment to supporting carers and demonstrable commitment to delivering support and managing staff in accordance with the Council’s Equality and Diversity policy.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682