Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £16 - £16
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a duty manager to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of adults in a care centre based in Stockton-On-Tees.
Ensuring the delivery of policies, procedures and practice development by the management team in Rosedale. Day-to-day task completion to ensure a smooth service delivery focussed on admissions, discharges and supporting staff when needed
- Admissions and discharge daily decision maker, determined by eligibility criteria and knowledge of what Rosedale can safely provide.
- Ensuring all correct paperwork is received prior to admission coming into Rosedale
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessment for any persons it is deemed relevant to do so
- Awareness of Deprivation of Liberty process and procedure as outlined by the senior management team and completion of relevant paperwork and referrals day and night
- Dealing with day-to-day staffing issues and raising any concerns with management to consider further action.
- Logging day-to-day sickness on computer system
- Completing handovers to duty officer’s
- Manage a deteriorating resident, in which you have concerns over health needs, advice staff and/or complete the required referrals or phone call escalation as determined by the circumstances
- Complete supervisions and appraisals of senior support workers and medication officers
- Trained in taking National Early Warning Scores (NEWS)
- Monitor and request updates on discharges to ensure they are timely and safe
- Coordinate and contribute to the daily MDT to ensure admissions and discharge flow remains consistent
- Deliver the ‘valuables’ process of ensuring residents monies are secured on admissions, in addition to any other valuables if agreed. Include second checks for all monies in/out.
- Medications Level 3
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.