Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £16.39 - £16.39
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an interim Duty Manager to work with an elderly persons home in Stockton. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £16.39 per hour via an umbrella company. Candidates are required to work 37 hours per week (including weekends), split between the following shift pattern: 7.30am – 3.30pm / 2pm – 10pm.
Ensuring the delivery of policies, procedures and practice development by the management team in Rosedale. Day-to-day task completion to ensure a smooth service delivery focused on admissions, discharges and supporting staff when needed.
- Admissions and discharge daily decision maker, determined by eligibility criteria and knowledge of what Rosedale can safely provide.
- Ensuring all correct paperwork is received prior to admission coming into Rosedale.
- Awareness of Deprivation of Liberty process and procedure as outlined by the senior management team and completion of relevant paperwork and referrals day and night
- Dealing with day-to-day staffing issues and raising any concerns with management to consider further action.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.