Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £14
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a couple of temporary Early Years Family Support Workers to work with the Childrens Centres in High Wycombe, Marlow and Prince Risborough. These vacancies are initially available for a period of 3 months and are paying between £12.00 – £14.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
We are seeking a highly motivated Intensive Family Support Worker who is passionate about improving the quality of the early years core offer and achieving positive outcomes for vulnerable children to join the Childrens Centres in Bucks.
- Develop relationships with the local community to encourage integrated working to promote a good level of development (GLD) for children.
- Promote and encourage parents / carers in their child’s learning as first educator.
- Support the evaluation of the impact of services offered by the Children’s Centre has on the community.
- Support the cluster to ensure that service delivery is underpinned by the Early Years Foundation Stage and following the service standard planning and evaluation framework.
- Qualifications: Degree or NVQ in Early Years.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.