Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £13.78 - £13.78
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Early Years Worker based in Brent. The contract is initially for a 3 month period with a possible extension and they are paying an excellent rate of £13.78 an hour paid via umbrella company.
Your main role as an Early Years Worker is to provide an inclusive play facility for children aged 0-5 years who can benefit from a safe, stimulating and enjoyable experience. You will work alongside Senior Early Years Practitioners as well as your own initiative and using available resources offer children fun play experiences that are creative and challenging.
- Look after the child’s social, emotional and intellectual needs through play opportunities.
- Through supervising the children, protect them from danger and harmful situations.
- Be aware of any special needs a child may have and with the parent and Senior Early Years Practitioner, plan appropriate activities to meet their individual needs.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working with children aged 0-5.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .