Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £17.04 - £17.04
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Education Wellbeing Officer | £17.04 P/H | Exeter
Job title: Educational Wellbeing Officer
Contract: ASAP until the end of August 2019
Hourly rate: £17.04 p/h
Hours: 18.5 per week
- Support interventions and advice following significant increase in the demand for medical places at Alternative Provider
- Offer advice and interventions to Schools to avoid costly medical places being requested
- Act as a panel expert at S19 Panels
- Offer advice on mental health issues to Inclusion Officer Teams and other team within education & learning
- Work with CAMHS to priorities those children who need access to specialist services receive it in a timely manner
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.