Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Executive Support Assistant | £12 P/H | Norfolk
Context of the role:
The Executive Support Assistant’s role is crucial to enable the Executive Director of Children’s Services/Assistant Director to make the most of their time management, and will be expected to carry out instructions and implement actions on behalf of the Director/AD. The post holder is also required to undertake tasks of their own accord and to fully execute projects. The emphasis of this role is on the provision of a comprehensive Executive Assistant service rather than a secretarial role. The role requires close supportive working with CSLT to assist with the improvement of Children’s Services and the servicing of external organisations and individuals including DfE, Ofsted, Members of Parliament, Council Members, External Challenge Partners/Advisers to Ministers.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.