Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £12 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Executive Support Assistant in the Norwich area.
As an executive support assistant your role is crucial to enable the executive director of children’s services to make the most of time management and you will be expected to carry out instructions and implement actions on behalf of the director. The post holder will also have to be able to undertake tasks of their own accord and to fully execute projects.
- Working with the CSLT to assist with the improvement of children’s services and the servicing of external organisations and individuals.
- You will have to assist the Executive Director in many aspects like time management etc.
- You will have to be able to carry out your own tasks accordingly.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment.
- Experience: Relevant experience in a similar role in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, temporary.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know an Executive Support Assistant who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.