Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Surrey.
As a Social Worker, you will provide professional social work support to individuals, children, families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of current, relevant, national legislation and local policies and procedures. They engage with individuals, children, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene and using professional judgement employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and a practical, calm and creative approach to problem solving and the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Has experience of completing complex work with an ability to undertake detailed analysis of information to inform their assessments.
- Will be equally at ease working autonomously and as part of a team and recognises when to seek support.
- Has a detailed knowledge and understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty. Safeguards and knowledge of current case law.
- Can demonstrate a commitment to ensuring Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards legislation is applied.
- Qualifications: Relevant professional qualification and Health and Care Professions Council registration where required.
- Experience: Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need. Have post qualifying experience of working as a social worker within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
- Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need.
- Compliance: HCPC Registration.
- Travel: Valid full UK driving licence.
- Hours: £35 per hour.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.