Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £36 - £36
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for Social Worker’s based in Surrey. If you are interested in this position then apply now.
As a Qualified Social Worker, you will build supportive, constructive and honest relationships with service users to ultimately improve the well-being of vulnerable children. Your responsibility is to create coping mechanisms, preventative measures and achievable solutions for individuals and families who are going through tough times in order to achieve positive outcomes for their future.
- Initial meetings with service users and families to gauge the severity of their situation and identify obvious root causes.
- Build trust-orientated relationships with service users, providing them with a platform to access information and support throughout their recovery.
- Write up assessments in accordance to industry best-practice and timescales. All paper-work must be systematically processed for security and future access.
- Propose coping techniques and achievable steps towards recovery for both service users and families.
- Meet and communicate with your multidisciplinary team to build an efficient service network for end-users.
- Provide evidence for court cases and liaise with legal teams.
- Attend case hearings, reviews, conferences and regular service user home visits.
- Participate in training and development courses to stay in touch with new and progressing industry standards.
- Qualifications: Degree or equivalent in Social Care.
- Experience: Previous experience in Children’s Social Care.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.