Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £24.13 - £24.13
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Community Family Hub Lead to work on a 3 month contract in Newcastle. This is available immediately and the Council are looking to pay an hourly rate of £24.13.
As a Family Hub Lead you are expected to provide area leadership and accountability for the LA duty to improve the wellbeing of young children through the multiagency delivery of integrated childhood services through Sure Start Children’s Centres and through Intensive Family Support for families with children 0-18 with additional needs.
- As a member of the Integrated Leadership Team for the Wellbeing, Care and Learning Early Help and Supporting Families Offer participate in the strategic planning, review and delivery of services within the Community Family Hub across the city including taking a portfolio lead in a priority of work on behalf of the team.
- To collaborate with and support the Director in meeting the directorate’s business and service objectives.
- To manage the staff, budget and activities of the Wellbeing, Care and Learning Early Help and Supporting Families Offer in order to meet its service and financial objectives.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.