Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £15
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Family Support Worker | £12 – £15 P/H | Southend
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
- To work alongside families in their homes and the wider community offering practical and emotional support, enabling families to help themselves, and supporting adults in their role as parents or carers. This could include helping parents develop household routines, behaviour management strategies and parenting skills and assisting them to link with other services.
- To work supportively with families, including the extended family, to ensure children’s needs for care and security are met within the family whenever possible, developing agreed action plans with them. To identify and monitor closely any child protection issues and to notify management of any concerns immediately.
- To work alongside other staff and management to assess the needs of the families referred for support and participate in the reviews and evaluation of the work.
- To build up knowledge and understanding of local resources and community and statutory services, including Mental Health Teams, Social Services, Education, Health and voluntary services and communicate effectively with them in the best interests of the child and family.
- Help plan creative and innovative responses of families’ and individual’s needs, keep high quality records and assist with the preparation of reports.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.