Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14 - £15
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Family Support Worker | £14 P/H | Birmingham
Seven Social Care are currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to work with a Childrens Charity in the Bartley Green area. This post is covering a large geographical area so candidates must have a clean driving licence with access to a car.
The organisation aims to transforms lives by providing practical, emotional and financial support to those who are experiencing poverty, disadvantage and social isolation. They offer are an Intensive Family Support service focused on strength-based intervention for 6-18 weeks, working with the whole family, in their home, to improve parenting capacity and promote positive outcomes for children and young people.
This position is initially for 12 weeks with the view to a further extension and will be paying an hourly rate around the £14 p/h mark.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.