Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14 - £14
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Family Support Worker | £14 P/H | Northamptonshire
Job Title: Family Support Worker x 5
Team: Childrens Safeguarding and Care Panning and MASH
Pay rate: minimum of £14 p/h
Contract: ASAP until February 2019
To be considered, candidates should have the following:
- Experience of working in the field of family support or in a similar role working with children and families.
- Understanding and use of an assessment framework
- Experience of basic IT skills – ability to use Word and Excel to produce reports, complete correspondence and maintain accurate and up to date records
- Good assessment and analytical skills
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability and experience of establishing and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and external agencies
- Ability and experience of establishing and maintaining professional relationships with children, young people and their parents/ carers
- Understanding the concept of risk and the management of these factors
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.