Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michael Bowen
Salary: £10 - £13
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Support Worker who has experience within Challenging Behaviours or Learning Disabilities in either Adults or Children’s to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Edinburgh.
As Family Support Worker , you will be responsible for acting as a link worker for Children with Challenging Behaviour . The role of a Family Support Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
- Undertake initial visits & Form F Assessments.
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: SVQ Level 2 or 3
- Experience: Challenging Behaviour within a Adults or Children’s role
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.