Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14 - £17
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 3 temporary Family Support Workers to work on a 4 – 6 week project in Windsor and Maidenhead. This role is immediately available and will be paying £14 – £17.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
The aim of the Family Support Worker is to provide practical help at the earliest opportunity to enable these families to make significant and sustainable changes that will impact positively upon themselves and their children. To do this the Family Support Worker will provide practical help to families that is agreed as necessary between the family and the Senior Key Worker/Key Worker.
- Provide practical help and intensive interventions to families that contribute to meaningful positive change. This may include supporting families to make and attend appointments, modelling appropriate actions and behaviours and assisting the necessary day to day activities that enable families to progress and maintain positive outcomes;
- Develop and use a range of approaches to engage and build an effective working relationship with parents and families to enable positive change to take place for themselves and their children;
- To work with parents to empower them to enable them to identify, acknowledge and meet their own and their children’s needs, develop life skills, make and sustain effective change and reduce vulnerability;
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a Support Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.