Seven Social Care s looking for a Family Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of Children across the area of Bromsgrove.
· Act as Lead Professional (key worker) to develop and sustain collaborative links with a range of agencies and practitioners alongside parents in order to co-ordinate and deliver bespoke support packages to children/young people and their families.
· Promote an assertive but supportive approach with families which engages families in identifying and implementing solutions and ensure that parents/carers and children/young people are able to participate fully in decisions that impact on their wellbeing.
· To participate in all the tasks needed for the preparation and delivery of services in line with Children’s services requirements and the Early Help Strategy
· To proactively engage with, according to identified local need, the most excluded groups such as fathers, young parents, lone parents, children in workless households, children in minority ethnic groups, disabled children and children of disabled parents.
· Acting as Lead Professional (key worker), work with colleagues within Children’s Services, Adult and Community Services, Schools and professionals within external agencies, to co-ordinate and deliver a bespoke support package which meets each families’ needs.
· Work with lead professionals (key workers) from other services or agencies to co-ordinate and deliver a bespoke support package which meets each families’ needs.
· Maintain clear and accurate records of work practice within established record keeping, information sharing and confidentiality polices; including recording and analysing information related to specific caseload.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.