Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Shane Theobald
Salary: £10 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Family Support Worker | Edinburgh | £Neg
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
- To establish and maintain effective partnership work with Primary and Secondary schools and other support agencies. Where required staff will attend professional meetings and provide verbal and written reports of the work undertaken.
- To engage and work with referred children and young people providing them with focused support which seeks to improve their school engagement, attendance and attainment and overall well-being and resilience. This work may include a mix of 1:1 and small group work dependent on the assessed needs of referred children and young people.
- To undertake assessments with children and young people which will inform the Service Plan detailing the nature of direct work and desired outcomes.
- To engage and work directly with parents to support direct work with children and young people to improve parenting skills, capacity and family well-being and resilience.
- To act as Lead Practitioner for the Service, managing an allocated case load.
- To attend team meetings and participate in training and learning and team / inter-team development sessions associated with the position. To attend local practitioner forums and meetings as required.
- To work within and as part of a team to provide the above support to children, young people and families.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.