Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 3 temporary Family Support Workers to work across the Norfolk area. The contracts are initially available for 3 months but there is a possibility that this could be extended. The hourly rate would be £12.00 per hour.
As a Family Support Worker, you will be working across various Childrens Centres in Norfolk. The role involves working with young children under the age of 5 and therefore previous experience of working in a nursery/early years environment would be ideal.
- To provide or be responsible for a responsive, high quality and customer focused service to users, their families and the partners based on an assessment of need that is regularly and professionally reviewed and is outcomes driven.
- To develop effective working relationships, using various channels of communication with colleagues, partner agencies and other external agencies.
- To consistently apply professional practice standards and to ensure their implementation as necessary and to be proactive in their implementation.
- Referring appropriate cases and issues that require the involvement of a specialist, other management support or to directly provide the specialist support.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care or NVQ in Early Years.
- Experience: 2+ years working with young children under the age of 5.
- Compliance: DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.