Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £40000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a highly experienced, dynamic and professional Fostering Manager to lead a team of social work staff in Dartford, Kent.
As a Fostering Manager you will need to be able to have excellent managing skills and be able to lead a social work team. You will need to ensure that the operation is smooth running and that you and your colleges are ensuring the highest level of support to the young people using the service. You will most importantly ensure that children and young people are kept safe within their foster placements.
- To lead and supervise a team of Senior Practitioners, Social Workers, student social workers.
- To manage the QA process of all social work related aspects of the social work team in our Dartford office.
- Investigate substantial complaints and allegations regarding foster carers in partnership with the complaints officer.
- Responsible for foster carers’ annual reviews and ensure that they are presented to panel on time.
- To ensure that all Social Worker’s records and reports are up-to-date.
- Be part of the senior management team and report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Qualifications: A qualified and HCPC registered Social Worker.
- Experience: Significant experience in managerial experience in fostering.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.