Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £50000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Fostering Registered Manager
Location: West Yorkshire (Covering Yorkshire & East Midlands)
Hours: Full-time, Permanent. 37.5hrs per week
Salary: Circa £50,000 DOE
Here at Seven we are currently working with an Independent Fostering Agency who is currently relocating a service into West Yorkshire. We are currently looking to fill a permanent vacancy for a registered manager of their services.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of fostering resources and support functions . You will have overall responsibility of 4 supervising social workers and assist in driving growth in the organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining full compliance with regulations and standards to ensure excellent outcomes for children and young people .
- Ensuring there is a provision for 24 hour professional support for foster carers and an effective out-of-hours service is available for customers .
- Handling all concerns of safeguarding in accordance with government and regulatory guidelines and company policy .
- Recruiting, Induction and Retention of Staff .
- Developing new business and fostering resources within the area where the agency operates .
Qualifications & Experience
- Social Work Degree & Registered with the HCPC
- Level 4 Leadership and Management for Care Services or Health and Social Care OR Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care and Childrens & Young Persons Workforce
- Proven track record of working within a similar field
- Supervising/Managerial Experience
- Proven experience of budget management
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.