Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £32 - £32
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a locum Social Worker who would be interested in joining Norfolk County Council’s Fostering and Adoption Service in Norwich. This contract is initially for 3 months and the hourly rate is £32 per hour.
The NCC Adoption and Fostering service is looking for a senior social worker with experience with fostering supervising social work to start asap. The post involves having a caseload of up to 18 foster carers and providing them with supervision on a monthly basis, filtering appropriate referrals for the carers, attending at times LAC reviews, completing yearly foster carer reviews and unannounced visits.
- Having a caseload of up to 18 foster carers and providing them with supervision on a monthly basis
- Filtering appropriate referrals for the carers
- Attending at times LAC reviews
- Completing yearly foster carer reviews and unannounced visits.
- Being available to support cares as and when required etc.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .