Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £31998 - £41025
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Family Support Care Planning
£31,998 – £41,025
About the role:
- The Child Protection Teams (Family Support Care Planning Teams) work with all children where there is an identified risk and there is a multi-agency child protection plan, to ensure the child is no longer at risk and their needs are being met within the community.
- If that is not possible, care proceedings may be instigated. The teams will continue to work with children when a child protection plan is ended and the case is stepped down to Child in Need status.
- The teams will work with family/carers and other agencies to ensure identified needs are met. This intervention should be relatively short, up to six months or so with a view to closing the case or stepping down to team around the family service if required.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- A Social Worker degree,
- HCPC registration
- You must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of working within children’s social care.
What to expect:
- Competitive Salary
- £1000 Welcome payment
- £1000 Annual retention payment
- Annual leave up to 32 days
- Reimbursement of HCPC registration
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]