Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £10 - £10
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Full Time Carer – Home Care | £10 P/H | Edinburgh
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
- Ensuring all documentation is updated in full following each scheduled visit.
- Identifying and maintaining the physical, emotional and social needs of the client.
- Incident reporting to the office so that appropriate action can be taken within a reasonable timescale.
- The ability to assist clients with their daily activities in their own home environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Behaviour management according to the care plan and risk assessment.
- Psychological support, such as prompting.
- The use of specialist equipment.
- Medication prompt.
- To accompany individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual.
- To monitor and assist in household and personal budgeting as appropriate.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to your CV.