Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £400 - £400
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Group Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Cambridgeshire.
As a Group Manager, you will be responsible for managing risk and ensuring the safe and effective delivery of the social work service to children living in complex family situations that are assessed as at risk of significant harm or to those children for whom the Local Authority is a Corporate Parent. Daily they are required to provide advice and make casework decisions that affect the trajectory of a child’s life and in doing so are held accountable for all aspects relating to managing performance and practice within their teams.
- The purpose of the role is to manage, develop and continuously improve the delivery of a high quality and effective social work service that responds to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- The post holder has the responsibility to assess need and safeguard children in order to promote positive outcomes as outlined by national standards.
- Within the Integrated Front Door, the Group Manager is responsible for partnership working in MASH, for the line management of MASH and the Emergency Duty Team Adults and Children.
- All the services that sit under the Group Manager post in the Integrated Front Door are delivered across both Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 5+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.