Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Lee Hudson
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Healthcare Assistant to work in the Yeovil area.
We are looking for a number of Healthcare Assistants to work in a well-known residential home in the Yeovil area.
· Give individual care and support.
· Promote and respect the rights and choices of individuals
· Read, follow and record detail in Care Plans.
· Assist with personal care tasks as requested
· Treat people how they want to be treated.
· Promote independence.
· Listen to, observe and respond to person’s needs, wishes, and feelings.
· Assist with leisure and meaningful activities of the person.
· Report any changes of needs or circumstances, preferences as necessary.
· Ensure privacy and dignity is respected at all times.
· Observe, monitor, and report accordingly.
· Answer calls for assistance promptly and politely.
· Administer some medication in line with the medication procedure.
· Record in care plans and daily records accurately and concisely.
· Qualifications: N/A.
· Experience: 1+ years working within a similar role.
· Compliance: DBS check.
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.