Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £30000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Home Manager – Adults Learning Difficulties
Location: Thames Ditton
Hours: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: Circa £30,0000
Seven are currently working with a local residential services provider seeking an experienced manager to take on the overall responsibility of running a successful and highly rated residential care home for adults living with learning difficulties or mental health needs.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of their residential services to ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care are provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for managing a residential service with a capacity to home up to 9 adults living with learning difficulties, autism or mental health needs
- Support and supervise staff to ensure the efficient running of the home.
- Safeguard and promote welfare of all residents ensuring high quality care is delivered to each occupant compliant with exceeding the minimum regulatory standard
- Identify risks and take the correct action in line with company policies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 4/5 Leadership or Management Qualification in Health and Social Care or Equivalent Qualification
- Proven Experience of Managing a residential service for adults living with learning difficulties or mental health needs
- Experience of CQC Regulatory requirements
- Supervising/Managerial Experience
- Proven experience of budget management
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a registered manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.