Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Linh Pook
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is a high-quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including learning disabilities, mental health and other needs.
We are working alongside Durham County Council and are currently looking for an experienced individual for Home Support worker for learning disabilities, who demonstrates a warm, flexible attitude and who are motivated individuals to provide person centred care and support to adults and to enable them to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle.
This role is required to start ASAP and on a casual/bank basis.
Your role will include:
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support to adults.
- Maximising outcomes for clients by maintaining their independence and encouraging them to lead an active, fulfilling lifestyle
- Collaborating with clients, their families and involved professionals to ensure a coordinated and consistent service
- Qualification: NVQ 2/3 and Mandatory training/certificates.
- Experience: 2+ years.
- Compliance: DBS Enhanced
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250