Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12.35 - £14
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Homeless Reduction Officer to work with Sunderland City Council. This contract is initially for a couple of months with the view to a further extension. The hourly rate on offer is £12.35 via an umbrella company.
As a Homeless Reduction Officer you will undertake the statutory duty of completing Homelessness Reduction Act applications with homeless people and those at risk of homelessness.
- To undertake the statutory duty of completing Homelessness Reduction Act applications with homeless people and those at risk of homelessness.
- To provide support to each person on the Homeless Reduction Officers’ caseload until they find suitable accommodation.
- To source accommodation for each person on their caseload.
- To take on “Duty to Refer” cases from public bodies and work with them and partners to prevent homelessness
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.