Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak to an experienced and competent Homelessness and Prevention Officer to work on a temporary project in Milton Keynes. The potholder will be offered a contract of 3 months with the possibility of this being extended.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Housing colleagues to deliver outstanding performance, high customer satisfaction and value for money.
- Work as part of the Homelessness Prevention Team to deliver outstanding housing and support services and contribute to the delivery of the Council’s strategic objectives.
- Build excellent internal and external working relationships to enhance service delivery.
- Support the Homelessness Prevention Manager and team leaders to deliver the Council’s and Directorate’s objectives.
- To contribute to a team of highly trained professionals to prevent households (families and single people) becoming homeless in Milton Keynes.
- To deliver an efficient and comprehensive prevention service to ensure the Council complies with the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 and all related statutory guidance.
- Qualifications : Chartered Institute of Housing Professional Qualification or equivalent.
- Experience : 2+ years working within homelessness prevention.
- Compliance : Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel : Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours : 37 hours per week
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.