Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £33332 - £33332
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Hospital Social Worker,
£32,839 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £32,839 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Are you a qualified, HCPC registered social worker who has completed their ASYE or equivalent? NB this applies only to social workers who qualified on or after 2012.
- Do you excel in your profession and are you interested in the challenges of working in a busy, professional environment?
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting. An understanding of the NHS Continuing Health Care Framework and how this relates to Hospital discharges is essential for Hospital Social workers. Experience of working within a health and social care environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- You will need to be confident in undertaking safeguarding enquiries, carryout assessments within the community and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies.
- You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon free way and in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
- You will be able to supervise less experienced members of staff within the team and support their development. In return for all of your skills, enthusiasm and commitment we will support you to take your career to the next level.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- Experience of working within Adult Social Care (experience of working with various groups i.e older adults, physical disability, learning disability)
- Recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work)
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
- £2000 Retention on top of the salary
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07520 632 927 or at [email protected]