Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £33332 - £33332
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Hospital Social Worker,
£33,332 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be managing a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £33,332 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Are you a qualified, HCPC registered social worker with at least 3 years post registration experience as a social worker in adult social care and a hospital environment?
- The role is to assess to discharge residents of Surrey in a safe and timely manner.
- You will be collaboratively working within a multi-disciplinary team and will always be working within a whole system approach.
- You will work a flexible shift pattern across 7 days a week, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat and Sun 9am-5pm with your future colleagues who are friendly and very supportive
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]