Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £20 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Hostel Manager – West Pier Project | Rate TBC | Brighton
Brighton & Hove are looking for a Hostel Manager for the West Pier Project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To oversee and manage the day to day running of the hostel.
To provide advice and support to staff supporting single homeless people on a keyworking basis.
The hostel manager will ensure that the service is run efficiently and safely adhering to BHCC policy and procedure.
Urgent management cover is required to oversee west pier.
This is an in-house hostel which supports people with mental health, homeless and substance misuse issues.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.