Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Housing Concierge based in Newcastle. This role is initially for 6 weeks and the pay rate is £9 an hour plus holiday pay.
This role includes working at Tyneside Foyer working day shifts. Candidates must be fleixable. Tyneside Foyer is for customers who are experiencing homelessness who require support. The purpose of the job would be to provide an on-site presence at supported accommodation.
- The post will generally be lone working providing a presence when support staff are not on site to ensure the safety and security of the building and occupants, which is also conducive to cohesive neighbour and community relations.
- You are required to be flexible to work within other office/service locations in the future within an agreed area of your initial office location
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: No experience required, although previous work in either a social housing or care setting in a paid or voluntary capacity would be beneficial.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .