Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Cherise Harper
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social care is looking for a day Housing Concierge Worker in the Batley area.
Batley, West Yorkshire, UK
Start: As soon as possible for 3-6 months.
Rate: £9/per hour
- The purpose of the post is to provide an on-site presence at supported accommodation owned or leased by Home Group, which may include waking cover overnight and/or at weekends, between hours specified by the Senior Client Service Manager or Client Services Manager.
- The post will generally be lone working providing a presence when support staff are not on site to ensure the safety and security of the building and occupants, which is also conducive to cohesive neighbour and community relations.
- The post holder is responsible for statistical information regarding occupancy, updating project records e.g. the communications log, in accordance with record keeping quality standards.
- You are required to be flexible to work within other office/service locations in the future within an agreed area of your initial office location
- No experience required, although previous work in either a social housing or care setting in a paid or voluntary capacity would be beneficial.
- DBS Required
- No formal educational or academic qualifications are required for this post.
- Basic level numeracy/literacy
- To have a broad knowledge of the issues that affect vulnerable people.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of confidentiality.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.