Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £24.41 - £24.41
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Housing Management Officer to work in the South West London area. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £24.41 per hour via an umbrella company.
To provide a full housing management function and targeted support to women affected by domestic abuse across Hestia’s domestic abuse accommodation based support services in South West London.
- To ensure the housing management functions of health and safety of the property, maintenance and voids control, are kept according policy for under 50 units
- Management of service users rent/charges collection, arrears avoidance control, debt management
- Under the direction of the Service Manager, liaise with partner Registered Providers, ensuring adherence to Management Agreements Management of service users DWP, Revenue and Benefits
- Issuing of occupancy agreements to new service users
- Working with the finance team to ensure new service users have their rent accounts established
- Supporting new service user to apply for welfare benefits, including housing benefit and establish personal charge payments
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.