Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Housing Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity for 12 months, based in an older person sheltered scheme in Middlesbrough. This is a full time position working 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday. The standard pay rate is £10.50 plus holiday pay.
As a housing manager, you will be dealing with taking calls, rent accounts, complaints, repairs and health and safety in the building. You will be working in a part of a team of 5 although this post is mainly lone working in the service with the customers who live there.
- -To work with Home Group colleagues at the Customer Service Centre (CSC) and in your region to ensure that our customers receive a seamless and excellent customer service.
- To visit customers as required by the business and make decisions determining the best course of action in carrying out generic Housing Management, including other related tasks that are assigned by the CSC.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.