Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £12.53 - £12.53
Job Status: Temporary / part time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary part time Housing Manager to work with a service in Dundee. This role is initally until the end of December 2019 and the hourly rate is £12.53 plus holiday pay.
As a Housing Manager you will be working part time for Scotland Operations, covering arrears, allocations, estate management and responding to ASB complaints and other related duties. You will be working within a team of 6 friendly housing managers on a 5 week shift rota (8am-4pm ; 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 12am-8pm and on week including a Saturday morning). 18.45 hours a week.
– To work with Home Group colleagues at the Customer Service Centre (CSC) and in your region to ensure that our customers receive a seamless and excellent customer service.
– To visit customers as required by the business and make decisions determining the best course of action in carrying out generic Housing Management, including other related tasks that are assigned by the CSC.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 18.25 hours a week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.