Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Housing New Supply Manager to work in Greenwich. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £25.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Responsible for enabling the development and management of partnerships for the delivery and management of affordable housing, including commissioning housing services working in partnership with a wide range of stakeholders including the Council and Registered Providers. Responsible therefore for the development of partnerships, initiatives, project management and delivery of a range of affordable housing development projects and programmes.
Provide advice to the Council about the funding and regulatory frameworks within which Registered Providers operate and can work with the Council to enable the provision of new and renewed affordable housing within the Borough.
- The purpose of this appointment is to assist the current Housing New Supply Manager with current workload. The main workstreams the person appointed to this role will focus on are as follows:
- Management of comments on planning applications; with regard to affordable housing provision; scheme viability; working with RP’s to deliver S106 obligations and resolving any affordable housing related planning queries.
- Working with local community groups and the voluntary sector to deliver affordable housing via Community Land Trusts and local housing co-operatives.
Working with the two development officers on the disposal of small parcels of HRA land & HRA properties.
Deliver the Council’s enabling role, working with the Greater London Authority, Registered Providers, house builders and other Council directorates to maximise the opportunities to boost the supply of quality housing in the borough.
Develop and manage partnerships with RPs and 3rd sector agencies to deliver good quality housing services across all tenures.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check .
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.