Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £16.6 - £16.6
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking to secure a HR Business Partner to support our client’s services based in Ipswich
This vacancy is on a temporary basis for a period of approximately 4 months to support a major organisation change which in ongoing. Remuneration will be offered up to £16ph on a full-time contract.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with services to build strong relationships between managers and their staff.
- Advise managers on best practice and HR Interventions to manage risk and improve outcomes
- Advise and support managers on the application of HR policies and procedures, and terms and conditions of employment
- Support managers in the operation of reorganisation processes, including structures, union consultations, meeting with teams and responding to individual queries.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate of Charted Institute of Personnel and Development (QCF Level 5)
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development to maintain knowledge
- Significant post qualifying experience in HR Work
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.