Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £40 - £40
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Independent Reviewing Officer to work in Gloucester. This contract is initially for around 12 months and is paying £40.00 per hour.
We are looking for an experienced IRO who has previously undertaken this role and is competent is the requirements of the IRO Handbook.
- To be responsible for the co-ordination and independent chairing Looked After Children (LAC) Reviews
- To fulfil the responsibilities as laid out in the IRO Regulations and guidance.
- To ensure that LAC Reviews are arranged, chaired and recorded in accordance with existing procedures and the requirements of individual cases and to an acceptable standard.
- To routinely and actively quality assure the LAC processes, monitor progress of LAC Care Plans between reviews, identify drift against Care Plans.
- To provide feedback on both practice of concern and on good practice, to social workers, their managers and the Local Authority, ensuring conflict resolution, safeguarding alerts and practice alerts are raised where appropriate to the case.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as an IRO.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call .