Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £11 - £15
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Lead Practitioner | £11 – 15 P/H | Aberdeenshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
- Provide support and assistance to people who we support in accordance with their support plans and service aims.
- Be responsible for undertaking initial and on-going assessments of people who we support.
- Advise people who we support in accordance with guidance from senior colleagues or in accordance with the service aims.
- Be a key worker for a person or people who have complex or multiple needs.
- Maintain professional confidentiality and boundaries at all times.
- Support and assist people who we support in crisis situations, and/or manage physical risk or behaviour likely to cause incidents, in accordance with the support plan or service protocol.
- Travel within the service area you are contracted for and supporting the travel and transportation of people who they support in accordance with their support plan (mobility, own car, service vehicles, public transport etc).
- Have an good understanding of the causes and effects of social exclusion as is relevant to the service and area in which you work.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The Aberdeenshire service is a substance misuse service and provides support to people over 16 who are affected by drug and alcohol use throughout North Aberdeenshire.
They deliver a variety of interventions including needle exchange, drop in services in rural locations, open access sessions, structured day services, alternative therapy sessions, arrest referral, specialist group sessions and one to one intensive interventions.
There aim is to work with individuals in a person centred way to promote recovery.
The work in this post is full time, consisting of 37 hours per week in one of the most sought-after locations in the country, Aberdeenshire.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.