Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Matthew Buckman
Salary: £14.46 - £14.46
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Durham.
The purpose of the post is to design, develop, implement, commission and evaluate high quality learning and development programmes to effectively develop the social work workforce within CAS, and related roles.
Learning and Development Officers (Social Work) will be aligned to roles and responsibilities on the basis of their skills, experience and qualifications in relation to the area of work.
- To use social work knowledge and experience to support the transformation of services.
- Providing specialist advice to project steering/management groups.
- Carrying out research, project planning and writing supporting reports.
- Working collaboratively with other teams (for example the Local Safeguarding Children Board/Safeguarding Adults Board/Practice Development/Stronger Families) to ensure an innovative and timely response to Service needs.
- Designing and delivering or commissioning training to support transformation.
- Ensuring systems are in place to record and report progress.
- Social Work Degree, DipSW, CQSW, CSS or equivalent.
- Membership of a professional body i.e. Social Care England
- Practice educator qualification at stage 2 or commitment to undertake the qualification.
- Hours: TBC hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.