Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Matthew Buckman
Salary: £27.53 - £27.53
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the Looked after children across Coventry
To provide a social work service to children/young people and their families who are in need of, or who are receiving, services from the Local Authority. To take appropriate action in the provision of Departmental Services, and to ensure all children and young people referred have a plan based on an assessment of need, and that such plans are reviewed and modified as appropriate.
- Responding to the social work requirements of cases allocated by the Team Manager in terms of assessment, planning and reviews.
- Engaging in individual direct casework with children, young people, and families.
- Undertaking detailed and thorough needs assessment of referrals
- Planning and offering a range of interventions and enabling access to services provided by the Department, other agencies, and voluntary bodies, to help children, young people and their families overcome disadvantage, problems, and difficulties.
- Qualifications: Social Care degree/qualification
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and Enhanced DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.