We are looking to appoint, part of the Looked After Children and Leaving Care Team an experienced, flexible, enthusiastic and conscientious Social Worker with experience in managing complex cases (court cases, child in need of care and support cases, child protection cases, looked after children cases, adoption cases, transition to leaving care cases).
· Working with looked after children moving into independence
· Completing pathway assessments and plans
· Supporting young people with practical skills, access to training and education.
· You will be working closely with over agencies which include Education, Housing, Youth services and health.
· You will be expected to respond to the needs of children and their families, working within statutory guidelines, policies and standards such the Children Act 1989 and 2004 and the Social Services and Well -being Act 2014.