Sector: Criminal Justice
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
LSCMI Trained Criminal Justice Social Worker’s | Criminal Justice Services | Various Locations (Scotland)
- Participate fully in the writing of all Reports required from Criminal Justice Social Work under Criminal Justice legislation and relevant to the post.
- Participate fully as a member of the Criminal Justice Team
- To undertake risk assessments which inform risk management plans
- Application of professional interviewing techniques and information gathering
- Carry out Statutory and Agency responsibilities.
- Maintain record keeping systems in line with Corporate and Statutory records management standards.
- Participate in the supervision of all Statutory Orders as per the National Objectives and Standards.
- Purchase of goods or services in accordance with financial procedures.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5434 . Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.