Seven Social Care is looking for a Temporary Qualified Social Worker to work in the MASH Team for Newcastle City Council.
Newcastle City Council require an experienced Social Workers to join their Front Door Service team. These workers will be undertaking child and family assessments, Section 47s and partake in a duty rota. Northumberland strive to ensure that children and families receive the right service at the right time.
· To carry a complex mixed caseload of children in a variety of circumstances. (CIN/CP/LAC)
· To aim to achieve good outcomes for children and their families
· To assess children and their families; to devise plans which address identified needs
· Assess and manage risk utilising an evidence based approach
· To use social work tools, practice and research to underpin interventions
· To promote children and young people remaining with their birth families or identified carers, by preventing family breakdown or reuniting children or young people separated from their family due to temporary crisis.
· Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
· Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
· Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.